Pelican case 1607 air black with foam
- Pelican 1607 Air Case (Black)
- Pick N' Pluck Foam
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Combining durability and lightness, the black 1607 Air Case from Pelican offers water, dust, and impact protection to your equipment in a travel-ready package. The case is molded with a proprietary lightweight resin that forms honeycomb structural elements, reducing the weight of the case while preserving durability and impact resistance.
Drop-tested and submerged to help ensure optimal performance, the case features a watertight O-ring gasket and an automatic purge valve for air pressure to protect your gear in nearly any type of environment. Two double-throw latches are used to close the case, alongside stainless-steel hasps that support the use of padlocks. The lid comes in a slightly curved conic shape that gives it some flair, and a polycarbonate card holder that can be used for adding your own personal touch and information.
Optimized for travel, the case comes with a wheel design that was roll-tested for nearly 3000' for durability. Overmolded handles are available for transport, as well as a retractable trolley handle. This pelican case comes with pre-scored foam that can be plucked to tightly fit your equipment, and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Molded from Pelican lightweight HPX resin, a proprietary formula that is stronger than solid polymer and rebounds without breaking
- Deep case design with interior dimensions of 21.1 x 15.8 x 11.6"
- Impact resistant
- "Conic Curve" lid shape featuring a watertight gasket and stainless-steel hasp protectors
- Rubber overmolded handles can be used for lifting, while a collapsible trolley handle is used for comfortable rolling