Manfrotto Backpack Backloader S PL

  • Holds full-frame CSC (without grip) and 70-200/2.8 lens attached
  • New M-Guard™ provides the highest level of gear protection
  • Safe rear access & top opening to 100% padded gear compartment
  • SAS-TEC structural base reinforcement for extra shock protection
  • Double side tripod connection points for added capacity
Regular price $258.75
Regular price -25% $344.95 Sale price $258.75
Video not available for this product

The Manfrotto PRO Light Backloader Camera backpack stands as the epitome of professional camera bags, meticulously engineered to offer unmatched gear safeguarding capabilities and modular adaptability, catering to the unique needs and workflows of professional photographers and filmmakers. The Pro Light backpack range introduces the groundbreaking M-Guard Protection System, a product of careful design and rigorous laboratory testing, engineered to ensure the highest level of protection and shock resistance, with a special focus on critical areas of the bag. The M-Guard dividers are meticulously crafted from high-density EVA foam, offering exceptional shock absorption while maintaining an impressively slim profile. To further reinforce structural integrity and enhance shock absorption, the backpack incorporates SAS-TEC, a viscoelastic memory foam renowned for its multi-impact endurance, especially in the backpack's base.

The PRO Light Backloader is characterized by its secure rear access to the camera gear compartment. The Backloader S model is proficient in accommodating 2-3 full-frame mirrorless cameras (without vertical grips attached) in its primary compartment, along with multiple lenses. Alternatively, the interior organization can be tailored to meet diverse storage requirements using a moveable interior panel that effectively divides the internal space. This innovative design allows the top compartment to be allocated as 30% for personal items and the remaining 70% for gear, which can be effortlessly accessed through the rear opening. Furthermore, the top access point can serve as an alternative means of reaching frequently used cameras or lenses. The backpack also offers convenient front pockets for stashing small items and features a dedicated 15-inch laptop compartment.

Equipped with dual side tripod connections designed to accommodate travel-sized tripods, an adjustable chest strap for enhanced comfort during prolonged use, and a versatile DuoFace cover that expertly repels moisture and reflects sunlight, the Backloader embodies versatility and adaptability. The backpack is expertly crafted from water-repellent RipStop nylon/polyester fabric with reinforcement yarns, complemented by the durability of duraflex hardware, precision-engineered YKK zippers, hypalon reinforcement, trims, and pullers. This combination ensures that the backpack remains remarkably lightweight while demonstrating the robustness to endure the most demanding applications.


Cabin Luggage
This bag fits the standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)

External Tripod Connections
This bag comes with the option and proper connections to attach your tripod externally.

Interchangeable Dividers
Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear..

Laptop Compatible
Protect your laptop during transport in the compartment. (See bag for exact sizes)

Rain Protector
Included fold out protector which when installed creates a barrier between the wet outside and dry inside of your bag.

Trolley Connection
For easy wheel along transportation simply slide the designated strap connector over any standard trolley or luggage handle.

UV Protection
The silver side of the included rain protector will deflect direct sunshine and prevent your digital gear from overheating.

Water Repellant
A specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture

Weight 1.66 kg
Minimum Weight 1.66 kg
Internal Dimensions 26 x 13.5 x 43 cm
Camera Insert Dimensions 26 x 14 x 38 cm
External Dimensions 32 x 22 x 51 cm
Colour Black
Volume 19 L
Tripod Connection Yes
Laptop Compartment Dimensions 25 x 2.5 x 40 cm
Material Nylon, Synthetic Fabric
Number Of Lenses 5
Types Of Gear DSLR, Tripod, Foldable drone, Mirrorless with grip
Type Of Bag Backpack
Water Repellent Yes
Contact Us for more Info