Manfrotto 475B Pro Geared Tripod with Geared Column
- Innovative centre base structure system for reliability
- Quick-action leg blocks for maximum rigidity and quick setup
- Studio tripod with three-faceted centre column for stability
- Anti-rotating leg sections keep you tripod stable and secure
- Rubber/metal spiked feet for sturdy shooting
Reliable, stable, and intuitive, the 475B Pro Geared tripod gets the job done and is an ideal choice for professional photographers. Featuring robust aluminium legs, this studio tripod features an innovative centre brace structure system for easy position and smoother shooting.
Featuring quick-action leg locks that can easily be deployed, you'll be able to start shooting right away without any time wasted. Fine-tune you positioning flawlessly thanks to the non-rollback three-faceted centre column that gives you added control over your movements. This studio tripod also features a spirit level, which helps you accurately lock you positioning before a series of shoots, ideal for panoramas. Also featuring a centre brace system, you'll be able to frame symmetrically or asymmetrically by locking the legs either at the same angle or locking them individually.
For added stability, this studio tripod features rubber feet which can be removed to reveal metal spikes. This makes it an ideal choice for a variety of environments and terrains. Another innovative feature of the Pro Geared Tripod is the two “click stop” positions which uses the telescopic centre to ensure that all the legs are locked at the same angle. Made in Italy with the highest standards of quality, this tripod was made to withstand the tests of time.
Maximum Height (With Center Column Down)
- Manfrotto 475B Pro Geared Tripod with Geared Column
- Warranty: 2 years + 8 year extension