• Clip-on lapel microphone for Smartphones,
cameras, camcorders, audio recorders,
tablets,and other audio/video recording devices
• Omni-directional Condenser Microphone
• Excellent for interviews
• Each Mic Routes to Discrete Channel
• Improved Sensitivity and Signal-to-Noise
• Includes carrying pouch
The BOYA BY-M1DM is a Dual Lavalier Universal Microphone, with a single 1/8" stereo connector, it can be used with smartphones, DSLR camears, camcorders, audio recorders, PC and other recording devices.
It consists of two of the well-received omnidirectional lavalier microphones and 4m (13') length cable, it’s prefect for interviews, presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where more than one subject needs to be recorded.
Its 4m(13’) cable provides 2.8m(9.2’) of distance between each microphone for comfortable placement, while the included tie clips allow for hands-free use.
Wide Range of Compatibility
Compatitable for Smartphones, cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, tablets,and other audio/video recording devices
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
The omnidirectional polar pattern provides excellent off-axis response, even if a subject turns their head while speaking
- Designed for recording interviews
Dual omnidirectional lavalier microphones can record two sound resource at the same time
- 4m(13’) length cable allows you to use in various situation
- Rugged Metal Power Pack