Vaxis Atom A5 5.5inch Wireless RX/TX Monitor
- Wirelessly Monitor Video from up to 492'
- RX & TX Mode Switching, Trigger Control
- 5.5" 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- Record MP4 to microSD Card
- Dual L-Series Battery Plate
- HDMI Input, HDMI Loop & Headphone Output
- High 1000 cd/m² Brightness
- Replaceable Antennas
- ATOM Ecosystem, Updated CineOS Software
- 3D LUT Support, Scopes, Image Tools
Transmit, receive, monitor, and record high-quality wireless video transmissions using this compact Atom A5 5.5" Wireless RX/TX Monitor from Vaxis. The Atom A5 features a 5.5" touchscreen display that provides a sharp 1920 x 1080 resolution and 1000 cd/m² brightness. Its built-in wireless transmitter and receiver allow you to send and receive video between the Atom wireless transmitter/receiver ecosystem up to 492' away. It has enough sharpness to be a great companion for your wireless follow focus.
The monitor supports up to 1080p60 video input via its HDMI input, and it features an HDMI loop output to send video to an external display. It also allows you to record your program as an MP4 proxy using the built-in microSD/TF card slot. Multiple imaging tools are available using the built-in CINE OS software, including scopes, peaking, and storage of up to 50 3D LUTs on the monitor.
Wirelessly Transmit and Receive Video
- Vaxis Atom A5 5.5" Wireless RX/TX Monitor
- 2 x Antenna
- HDMI Cable
- 32GB microSD Card
- Limited 1-Year Warranty