Miller 3237 System ArrowX 1 Combo Live 30 Pedestal - fluid head payload range 0kg - 16kg (0lbs - 35.3lbs). Supplied with two telescopic pan handle (696), clamp nut and camera plate (860)
- 5 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system.
- Perfect for payloads to 0-16.0kg (0-35.3lbs).
- Quick action column lock.
- Smooth 350mm (13.8”) stroke.
- Independent 125mm dolly wheel brake system.
- Sturdy adjustable cable guards.
- Steering wheel diameter 294mm (11.6”).
- Dolly tracking width 920mm (36.2”).
The 3237 Arrowx 1 Combo Live 30 pedestal offers light weight portability employing an air adjustable column system that delivers perfect camera balance with aheight range of 972mm 38.2” up to 1537mm 60.5” with precise, smooth, low noise in-shot 450mm 17.7” elevation stroke for payloads 0-16.0kg (0-35.3lbs).
Dual ball bearing wheels individually fitted with axial brakes deliver even and smooth effortless movement, featuring multiple wheel locking positions for linear or radius dolly tracking.
With its sturdy construction it delivers maximum stability with reliable and simple to use features.
The 3237 comes fitted with Arrowx 1 fluid head which features a wide payload range, precision fluid drag and Miller’s innovative 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system, Arrow x 1 delivers the flexibility, speed of set up and accuracy of shot, professionals expect and demand.
This makes the Combo Live 30 Pedestal series a high performer offering perfect option for live broadcast studios looking for a versatile pedestal that punches above its weight.