Miller 184 DS20 Fluid Head supplied with pan handle (681), clamp nut and camera plate (1205)
- Compact, lightweight and a hi-performer.
- 2 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for camera payloads to 5-10kg (11-22lbs).
- Unique, reliable fluid drag technology delivering smooth starts, soft stops pans-tilt actions.
- Consistent fluid drag performance in extreme environments.
- Precision ball bearing mounted pan-tilt movement.
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Quick release, 60mm balance travel camera plate with 1/4”screw + pin, 1/4” and 3/8” screws.
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions, built for endurance.
- Removable ball level stud for flat base mounting (sliders) with 3/8” screw hole.
- Optional second pan handle mount.
The DS20 Fluid head provides a perfect lightweight solution for those who want a smaller fluid head but need more capacity than the DS10. An economical solution for payloads up to 10kg (22lbs).
Whether you are in the field or configured for small studio use, the dual position counterbalance coupled with 60mm camera plate travel ensures quick and easy balancing in both standard and accessorised camera configurations. Whatever your application the DS20 will produce the results you need to impress your clients.
Constructed of lightweight high-strength die-cast alloy and rigid composite polymers, featuring precision ball bearing pan and tilt movements, DS20 is extremely durable and robust delivering silky smooth pan-tilt fluid actions to match camera payloads up to 10kg (22Ibs).
DS20 fluid drag system is uniquely designed to employ smooth start and soft stop technology with no variation in performance over a wide range of temperatures and environments.
DS20 is a lightweight heavy duty choice that will deliver good dependable results for many years. It meets the demands of professional storytellers and comes with the reliability and “THE RIGHT FEEL”.