Manfrotto 229 3-Way Pan-and-Tilt Head with 030-14 Quick Release Plate
- Tripod head control on all axes give you unbeatable precision
- Designed to move smoothly for your perfect shot
- You have absolute accuracy thanks to inbuilt spirit levels
- Strong aluminium material gives you with a durable piece of kit
- User-friendly quick release function provides you with safety
Strong, light and easy to use. The 3D Super Pro Head gives you complete control for that perfect shot thanks to its expert tripod head design.
High quality design makes this kit ideal for you photography work. Independent controls on all three axis help you secure precise framing positions. Accuracy is aided by the built-in bubble levels indicating the horizontal and vertical levels. For even more control, there's calibrated degree indicators on the handles. With the 3D Super Pro Head, you'll have picture-perfect shots.
An innovative quick release camera plate makes the entire tripod head safe for you and your gear. The secondary safety catch adds a layer of protection for your equipment while you can focus on setting up quickly and smoothly on-set.
Equipped with industry standard 6.35mm and 9.5mm screws and the ability to hold devices up to 12Kg, you can trust in the practically of this tripod head. Lightweight but hard wearing at the same time thanks to its aluminium material, the 3D Super Pro Head is ideal for your immediate photographic use.
|Safety Payload Weight||26.46 lbs|
|Head Type||3 Way Head|
|Top Attachment||1/4″ screw, 3/8″ thread female|
|Base Diameter||2.6 in|
|Front Tilt||-25° / +90°|
|Lateral Tilt||-90° / +30°|
|Bubble Spirit Level (No.)||3|
|Independent Pan Lock||yes|
|Independent Tilt Lock||yes|
|Maximum Working Temperature||60|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-30|
|Pan Bar Included||No|
|Working Height||6.3 in|
- Manfrotto 229 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head with 030-14 Quick Release Plate
- 030-14 Hexagonal Quick Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Screw
- Manfrotto Warranty