You have no items in your shopping cart.
This Godox 400Ws Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash AD400 Pro is quite similar to its bigger brother the AD600 PRO, but it became a rather sleek design. As its length it’s not much bigger than the Witstro AD200, it’s just thicker. It does the same as the AD600PRO except its power output which is only 400Ws, and it has no built in Bowens S-type adapter due to its smaller size. Although you’ll get one in the box with the strobe. The AD400PRO will possibly replace the AD360-II in Godox’s line-up in long term, as the AD200 has replaced the AD180.
The AD400 Pro is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. It provides up to 400Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 21.6V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 390 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 100m, featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Compatible with Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, and Panasonic TTL systems
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- 400Ws, 1/256 to 1/1 Power Output
- Up to 390 Full-Power Flashes
- 1/8000 Sec High-Speed Sync
- 0.01-0.9 Sec Recycling Time
- Flash Duration: 1/240 to 1/12,820 Sec
- 30W LED Modeling Lamp, 4800K, TLCI: 93
- Color temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories
You have no items in wishlist.