Sennheiser E901 Pre-Polarized Condenser Microphone Optimized for Kick Drum
With it's sleek profile and contoured frequency response, the Sennheiser E901 is ideal for capturing kick drums, bass cabinets and other low frequency signal sources. The E901's capsule is designed around a pre-polarized half-cardioid condenser element that provides exceptional signal reproduction while eliminating noise and reflections from the surface. The thin, high-strength diaphragm delivers a low bass response and reproduces fast transient signals without peak distortion. A rubber damping plate absorbs noise associated with vibration.
- Optimized Frequency Response
- The E901 features a frequency response optimized for accurate reproduction of kick drums.
- Fast Transient Reproduction
- The E901 reproduces fast attacks and transients without noise and distortion.
- Half Cardioid Pick Up Pattern
- The half-cardioid pattern effectively rejects incidental noise and signal at the rear and surface.
- Rubber Damping Plate
- The E901 features a rubber damping base for absorbing vibration and minimizing noise.
|Pre-polarised condenser microphone
|20Hz to 20kHz
|Dynamic Range (Typical)
|not specified by manufacturer
|not specifiedby manufacturer
|Maximum Input Sound Level
|48V / 1.1mA
|Nominal Impedance (at 1kHz) < 100 ohms
Min. Terminating Impedance 1k ohms
|Low Frequency Roll-Off
|4.98 x 4.13 x 1.04" (126.5 x 105 x 26.5mm) (LxWxH)
- Sennheiser e 901 Wired Pre-Polarized Condenser Microphone
- Sennheiser 2 Year Warranty