Hire Equipment - Lupolux DayLED 1000 fresnel LED Light - Weekend Hire
We will contact you to get the hire dates once ordered.
The LEDs are very robust and have a life span of 50,000 hrs, making these lights much more cost effective compared to other continuous lighting. Due to their very low power consumption LEDs are very well suited to run on battery power making them a great choice for wedding, portrait or commercial photographers. These Lupolux DayLED lamps come equipped with a low voltage socket for battery connection in addition to a mains powered plug.
• Suitable for studio photography, TV/video productions, stage events or even rock concerts ;)
• 150mm & 120mm Fresnel lenses in the 1000 and 650 models respectively
• Equipped with either a 90W Powerled array (DayLED 1000) or a 50W Powerled array (DayLED 650)
• Extremely lightweight and strong
• Minimal power consumption
• High light output - equivelent of 650W and 1000W tungsten lamp power respectively
• Spot and flood control
• Near instant start and stop with no warm up time
• 0 - 100% dimming without any change in colour temperature
• 14.8 V battery connection (broadcast industry standard)
• DMX control with through connections.
• High CRI (colour rendering index) value - >90
• LED colour temperature: 5600 K
• Mains supply voltage: 90V - 240V
• Standard yoke included with a pole operated yoke available as an option.
• Weight: 2.5 kg (DayLED 650) / 3.5kg (DayLED 1000)
• Dimensions: 190mm x 160mm x 180mm (DayLED 650) / 210mm x 260mm x 230mm (DayLED 1000)
• LED life: >50,000 hrs.
• Standard 16mm universal socket for lighting stands and mounts
|Technical data for Lupolux DayLED photo/video lights|
|Product||DayLED 650||DayLED 1000|
|Light output||650W (equivelent)||1000W (equivelent)|
|Lamp colour temp.||5600°K||5600°K|
|Lamp life:||>50,000 hrs||>50,000 hrs|
|Mains voltage:||90 - 240V||90 - 240V|
|UK plug fitted||Yes||Yes|
|Includes barn doors||Yes||Yes|
|Dimming control||Yes 0% - 100%||Yes 0% - 100%|
|Yoke:||16mm universal spigot socket||16mm universal spigot socket|
|Dimensions:||190mm x 160mm x 180mm||210mm x 260mm x 230mm|
|Battery input via 4 pole XLR||14.8v||14.8v|